King Neptune


This Artwork is for sale. If you wanna buy it just send me a message to my email at john_videph@yahoo.co.id

Format: A3 jpg
___________________________________________________________

For more information about King Neptune click here.
Gambar ini terinspirasi saat saya menonton film Spongebob. Entah kenapa tangan saya gatal untuk mengganti tubuh bagian bawahnya dengan dua kaki, hehe. King Neptune vs Octopus. Semoga kalian suka.
___________________________________________________________

This image was inspired when I watch Spongebob movie. For some reason my hands itch to replace his lower body with two legs, hehe. Octopus vs. King Neptune. Hope you like it.

3 comments:

Jim said...

wow. very nice illustration. nice job!

GUERRIER said...

Thanks Jim :)
support us and join to become our fan on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/GUERRIER/325711978291?ref=ts

Jim said...

ok. I'll be your fan dude ;)

Post a Comment